Donations & Sponsorships
Part of the fun of running a business in Austin is getting the opportunity to meet and partner with so many engaged, energetic, and endearing people! We truly enjoy contributing in meaningful ways to our shared communities. Founded in 2012, Pinthouse has proudly raised and donated hundreds of thousands of dollars for our partners through our philanthropy program!
Pinthouse is delighted to partner with local non-profit organizations who raise money for their organizations through donations such as ours. Because there are so many valuable organizations throughout our shared community, we must try and spread our donations across as many organizations as we can. Therefore, we are unable to donate to individuals, sororities and/or fraternities, and/or organizations or groups without a not-for-profit status.
Pinthouse is also delighted to sponsor local clubs, organizations, and groups. We love sponsoring community sports teams and organizations that visit our brewpubs for some postgame fun or for group meet ups.
If you would like Pinthouse to consider contributing to your organization, event, or fundraiser, please read and consider the following carefully before submitting.
For legal purposes, all organizations requesting donations must meet the following criteria:
- The nonprofit must have a current 501(c)3 status.
- Applicant must be a representative of the nonprofit organization.
- We require a minimum of 45 days advance notice for all donation and sponsorship requests.
- For our records, we'll need a copy of the IRS determination letter, which verifies the nonprofit status of your organization.
- Organization and event must be within the Greater Austin Area.
- All donations must be picked up at one of Pinthouse’s four brewpubs.
- Other conditions and exceptions may apply on a case-by-case bases.
- To eligible nonprofit partners, Pinthouse provides its logo and digital assets for use in digital, printed, and onsite promotions and signage. Pinthouse requires event attendance estimates in advance to consider donation requests.
Please allow 5 - 7 business days for a follow-up regarding your request submission. Each organization will be considered for up to one donation per calendar year.